Ready for Digital HEDIS®?
Hear Apervita experts examine strategies on how to help solve the “shared math” challenges between payers and providers.
- Gain an understanding of the payer digitization journey and the imminent acceleration of digital HEDIS
- Learn how CQL powers provider engagement and automates key administrative processes
- Review a real use case with a leading hospital that transformed its quality measurement programs with digital HEDIS, natural language processing and a digital measures engine
- Examine the benefits of digitizing and automating quality measures, medical guidelines, and value-based contracts to:
- Improve scorecard accuracy and maximize reimbursement while improving operational efficiency
- Automate referral guidelines, prior-authorization, and eligibility rules
- Manage multiple value-based contracts and prioritize the highest-impact programs to plan for performance across payers and patient populations
Don't miss out!
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).